why i pre-ordered

Björk's upcoming ninth studio album - details to be announced soon

Re: why i pre-ordered

Postby Bonkiii » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:03 am

error wrote:
Bonkiii wrote:How much was it (price)?

Well… terribly expensive for a limited edition album release, but relatively cheap for a limited (200) piece of art

(the excuse I used in 2011)

Oh wow! But you are right... limited to 200 pieces is a "good" deal. I think you can be proud of owning something like this unique Björk treasure. And it looks well made :) but unfortunately not björk signed?

Im excited what the luxury edition of the new album will look like... hopefully not too expensive
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby Bonkiii » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:04 am

error wrote:Let's hope the (new album title) 'Luxury Edition' will be less expensive. But 'luxury' sounds like £90-£130…

The Vulnicura live luxury edition was around 60£...
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby judaschrist » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:04 am

Bonkiii wrote:At this point, I really don't know why I pre-ordered it.... the announcement got me so hyped that I instantly had to order it...

Last edited by judaschrist on Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
judaschrist
[debut]

Postby Andreas » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:06 am

Howcome we say 'no news in weeks'?

The mod clearly knows the schedule and he asked us to be patient. And that's something.

I hope the luxury edition will be something like the ultimate art edition of Biophilia. I'm still beating myself up over not ordering it back then, but I got everything else and went to see her in Manchester for the premiere of 'Biophilia' and had no money left to get the box :(

The luxury edition of Vulnicura live was far from luxurious. This needs to be better.
Andreas
[telegram]

Postby Bonkiii » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:10 am

Andreas wrote:Howcome we say 'no news in weeks'?

The mod clearly knows the schedule and he asked us to be patient. And that's something.

Im quite new to this forum. So does he really know the schedule of the new album release?
And if so, patient to me means that we have to wait much longer than we think... never ending story lol
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby Patrigan » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:12 am

Bonkiii wrote:

Im quite new to this forum. So does he really know the schedule of the new album release?
And if so, patient to me means that we have to wait much longer than we think... never ending story lol

on the news bord he was talking about listening to the gate, might be fake but i think it is true. still with you on the rest though, but we cant change a thing. i am afraid
Patrigan
[homogenic]

Postby Andreas » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:16 am

Bonkiii wrote:

I meant we, as in all of us :)

The mod asked us to be patient. And even though "very soon" is a Relative term, I think it's fair to assume the album won't be out for at least a month. I don't know him but I guess he has a ca. Release date. And he said it so this forum wouldn't go crazy, like we are currently doing :lol:
Andreas
[telegram]

Postby Patrigan » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:20 am

i just think it was bound to go crazy, we literally have been talking about nothing for close to three weeks now. and every day all of us come back in hope for news to talk about. it just hasnt happened yet.
i am over my worst phase, but its really weird still. just trying to make the most of it and not spend my stupid itunes money, even if i am sure, the second i do, she will release the album :D
Patrigan
[homogenic]

Postby Andreas » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:22 am

Andreas
[telegram]

Postby Patrigan » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:23 am

:dizzy: :D
Patrigan
[homogenic]

Postby Bonkiii » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:26 am

I totally agree...
to be honest, I created my account to be part of the björk fan community and to feel the energy of loving the same music an artist... I'm a "huge" fan since my childhood. But to be fair, the thread "4um exclusive" triggered me so hard that I had to creat an account to get news instantly :D
Anyway I'm happy to talk about björk and her music with people who share the same passion for her music :)
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby Patrigan » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:27 am

Bonkiii wrote:I totally agree...
to be honest, I created my account to be part of the björk fan community and to feel the energy of loving the same music an artist... I'm a "huge" childhood. But to be fair, the thread "4um exclusive" triggered me so hard that I had to creat an account to get news instantly :D
Anyway I'm happy to talk about björk and her music with people who share the same passion for her music :)

it will be full of love once the album is out, dont let the present climate fool you. <3
Patrigan
[homogenic]

Postby mikeofcetacea » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:32 am

Andreas wrote:Image

:lol: andreas I lovelovelove that you are using first wives club gifs. i love that movie.
mikeofcetacea
[telegram]

Postby Andreas » Fri, Aug, 18, 2017 8:35 am

mikeofcetacea wrote:
Andreas wrote:Image

:lol: andreas I lovelovelove that you are using first wives club gifs. i love that movie.

:mrgreen: one of my favourites! Can't wait to see the musical!
Andreas
[telegram]

Postby insertetitulo » Tue, Aug, 22, 2017 8:26 am

i just pre-ordered it in such an impulsive way :D haha, i'm really excited right now!
insertetitulo
[vespertine]

Previous

x Users browsing this forum: banshees