interview magazine (german)

Björk's upcoming ninth studio album - details to be announced soon

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby jeromev » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 1:30 am

I hope it won't be Vespertine 2.0. I want new sounds and feelings
User avatar
jeromev
[post]
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat, Mar, 05, 2005 6:11 am

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby notgeting » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 1:55 am

stavaas wrote:on what plane of existence does end of the year = very soon?


in my world. once sia said her album coming out very soon and album came out after 5 months.
notgeting
[debut]
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri, Aug, 04, 2017 9:21 am

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby YAMTAIJIKA » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 2:13 am

Thanks for the info tofu, interesting and enough for me. I preffer to know no much about the album till it's released and get surprised,as it used to be before the internet came and ruin all this XD thanks again tofu


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
YAMTAIJIKA
[post]
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, Feb, 03, 2005 2:39 am
Location: UTM X 579, Y 479

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby Germanyon » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 2:14 am

epicurus wrote:not much new info maybe, but we got some new pics, let's not forget that!


is there more/others then the three we already got from instagram?
User avatar
Germanyon
[dr9]
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri, Aug, 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: w-town again

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby breakbeat » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 3:23 am

The magazine was just delivered to my work and it doesn't even have any of those nice photographs in it! its just the cover image repeated one time. Booooo!
User avatar
breakbeat
[telegram]
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue, Feb, 01, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby jvcx » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:10 am

jeromev wrote:I hope it won't be Vespertine 2.0. I want new sounds and feelings

same... it's been over a year since i started listening to björk and vespertine is still a remotely distant album for me. so i'm a bit worried and also because i've hoped for this new record to still have some elements of the vulnicura sound :shifty:
User avatar
jvcx
[debut]
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 12:14 am
Location: Finland

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby error » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:17 am

breakbeat wrote:The magazine was just delivered to my work and it doesn't even have any of those nice photographs in it! its just the cover image repeated one time. Booooo!

Meh…
User avatar
error
[vespertine]
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Sun, Feb, 06, 2005 3:57 am
Location: Rotterdam

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby breakbeat » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:36 am

error wrote:
breakbeat wrote:The magazine was just delivered to my work and it doesn't even have any of those nice photographs in it! its just the cover image repeated one time. Booooo!

Meh…


and they put 5 massive metal paperclips on the cover to hold the receipt so now the whole thing is bent in 5 massive waves. gross! i told them to send another haha.
User avatar
breakbeat
[telegram]
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue, Feb, 01, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby Animal » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:48 am

She also said that the album is gonna e released this year and that the visual twin of vulni will be released in the following year because she wants the music to speak for itself first hhmmmmm
User avatar
Animal
[dr9]
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Sat, Aug, 30, 2008 3:41 am

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby Bonkiii » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:51 am

Animal wrote:She also said that the album is gonna e released this year and that the visual twin of vulni will be released in the following year because she wants the music to speak for itself first hhmmmmm


What do you mean by visual twin?
User avatar
Bonkiii
[post]
 
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu, Aug, 03, 2017 10:58 pm
Location: Berlin

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby LegeCre » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:51 am

jeromev wrote:I hope it won't be Vespertine 2.0. I want new sounds and feelings

just compare the string arrangements from homogenic and vulnicura.
She clearly has evolved has an arranger and composer these 16 years, also the "idea" of which kind of sound of her previous discography she has taken approach (ambergris march, batabid.)

in other hand, i don't think the release is THAT far, by the brit awards (feb, 2016) she was already recording. And generally large ensamble sessions are the last part to record, and this was announced in june: perhaps it was recorded about june-july, mixed on july-august.
So, september/october seems quite possible as an release date.

just hope if she brings zeena, zeenna brings her electric harp with her.
User avatar
LegeCre
[post]
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon, Sep, 26, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: Concepción, Chile

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby jotafred » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:55 am

I'm really hoping for zeena parkins and graduale nobili to come back for this new approach, björk is known for reworking with old collaborators that understand her sound and visual act
User avatar
jotafred
[vespertine]
 
Posts: 1610
Joined: Mon, Aug, 01, 2011 7:06 pm
Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby Patrigan » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:57 am

anybody still interested in having the magazine who is not from germany?
i will not get it myself, but my offer still stands
User avatar
Patrigan
[homogenic]
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Tue, Jan, 06, 2015 4:54 am

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby Germanyon » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 4:59 am

Bonkiii wrote:
Animal wrote:She also said that the album is gonna e released this year and that the visual twin of vulni will be released in the following year because she wants the music to speak for itself first hhmmmmm


What do you mean by visual twin?



sounds like there is going to be no artwork maybe?
well, thats an interesting new approach maybe. but weird? or maybe she means herself representing the character live? like the new character will be 'released' to the world next year (in the tour?) or maybe she's planning some beauty surgery and they have to postpone the album artwork to when its done and healed :lol: joke sry:

the visual twin of vulni - aaaalsooo could mean new album digital tour/ VR videos (the ---visual--- ----twin---- of ----vulni---- ) coming jsut later, to be focused more on good old fashion non-technological-futurism music
ja mysterious no?

ah im jsut going to the bookstore now and read for myself!
User avatar
Germanyon
[dr9]
 
Posts: 2632
Joined: Fri, Aug, 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Location: w-town again

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby mountaintide » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 5:06 am

stavaas wrote:on what plane of existence does end of the year = very soon?


mine has still not arrived. i wonder if there's a legal limit on future-orders. otherwise it could in theory be ten years or more.
User avatar
mountaintide
[post]
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Sat, May, 13, 2017 6:38 pm
Location: London

interview magazine (german)

Postby tofu » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 5:10 am

Germanyon wrote:
Bonkiii wrote:
Animal wrote:She also said that the album is gonna e released this year and that the visual twin of vulni will be released in the following year because she wants the music to speak for itself first hhmmmmm


What do you mean by visual twin?



sounds like there is going to be no artwork maybe?
well, thats an interesting new approach maybe. but weird? or maybe she means herself representing the character live? like the new character will be 'released' to the world next year (in the tour?) or maybe she's planning some beauty surgery and they have to postpone the album artwork to when its done and healed :lol: joke sry:

the visual twin of vulni - aaaalsooo could mean new album digital tour/ VR videos (the ---visual--- ----twin---- of ----vulni---- ) coming jsut later, to be focused more on good old fashion non-technological-futurism music
ja mysterious no?

ah im jsut going to the bookstore now and read for myself!


i think it means more that the majority of videos (and maybe apps/ an app)are coming next year. (i think visual twin means the visual concept of vulnicura which was quit big with the VR apps , videos, the exhibition(s), videos...)
User avatar
tofu
[vespertine]
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Sun, Aug, 04, 2013 10:35 pm

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby breakbeat » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 5:17 am

i hope visual twin doesn't mean another stupid avatar. :P
User avatar
breakbeat
[telegram]
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue, Feb, 01, 2005 8:34 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby universeofsolutions » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 5:17 am

Can someone post pics/ scans of the article?
universeofsolutions
[debut]
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun, Oct, 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby universeofsolutions » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 5:18 am

I think visual twin means another VR album. I remember early on she said vr has to do with this album
universeofsolutions
[debut]
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun, Oct, 23, 2016 5:16 pm

Re: interview magazine (german)

Postby batsounds » Wed, Aug, 16, 2017 5:27 am

vr = please no
no.
no no no.
noooo
no. no!
no...
no.
User avatar
batsounds
[post]
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed, Jul, 20, 2016 12:21 am

PreviousNext


x Users browsing this forum: barried