Re: NEW ALBUM thread

Postby mikeofcetacea » Tue, Sep, 12, 2017 10:27 am

moderator wrote:

fixed the image for you :wink: // mod

mikeofcetacea
[telegram]

Postby Lionsong » Tue, Sep, 12, 2017 3:51 pm

I want b to appear on rpdr and I want her to do a duet with Katya pls can someone make this happen
Lionsong
[homogenic]

Postby Bonkiii » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 1:11 am

Instead of spending my money on the new iPhone X i will spend all my money on Björk
So please make a luxury edition for like 1150€ *_*

(999$ = 830€ => 1150€ shame on you apple)
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby error » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 1:43 am

Before shaming Apple please note: $999 = excluding sales tax, €1150 = including sales tax. In the US prices are always displayed excl. tax because states and cities use different percentages. Plus: you do not have to buy their flag ship pocket computer.
error
[vespertine]

Postby judaschrist » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 3:04 am

Bonkiii wrote:Instead of spending my money on the new iPhone X i will spend all my money on Björk
So please make a luxury edition for like 1150€ *_*

(999$ = 830€ => 1150€ shame on you apple)

judaschrist
[debut]

Postby Bonkiii » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 3:46 am

error wrote:Before shaming Apple please note: $999 = excluding sales tax, €1150 = including sales tax. In the US prices are always displayed excl. tax because states and cities use different percentages. Plus: you do not have to buy their flag ship pocket computer.

möööp. in the US they have different sales taxes all over the country. but sometimes only 7%! even with 19% here in Germany, you will never go up to 1150€ sorry ;)

Anyway, Björk is coming on friday *__* and she will deliver
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby tellthemstories » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 3:59 am

we can shame apple all we want, it's a gigantic exploitative corporate entity, it doesn't have feelings for heaven's sake.
child slaves die in mines to get vital components for smart phones, i think it's fair to hold these corporate giants to account, yikes... :roll:
tellthemstories
[dr9]

Postby Bonkiii » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 4:05 am

tellthemstories wrote:we can shame apple all we want, it's a gigantic exploitative corporate entity, it doesn't have feelings for heaven's sake.
child slaves die in mines to get vital components for smart phones, i think it's fair to hold these corporate giants to account, yikes... :roll:

TRUE!
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby chks » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 4:51 am

tfw you wake up and the album is still not out
chks
[debut]

Postby error » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:12 am

tellthemstories wrote:we can shame apple all we want

true, but complaining about $ and € without the tax differences isn't a good reason. Apple products have always been more expensive in Europe when you compare currency rates. Solution: move to the usA.

By the way: Björk and her co-creators are using many Apple products in the creation/production proces of her projects. So let's thank all those child slaves for that!

:love:
error
[vespertine]

Postby chks » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:23 am

error wrote:

By the way: Björk and her co-creators are using many Apple products in the creation/production proces of her projects. So let's thank all those child slaves for that!

i hope you're not defending apple by claiming bjork uses their products because that is completely irrelevant and doesn't change the fact they're a horrible corporation

also i don't really understand the last sentence. i don't find forced child labor particularly funny...
chks
[debut]

Postby mrs bungle » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:43 am

But it's only nameless faceless (probably brown) kids a far away land. THEY DON'T COUNT LOL.
mrs bungle
[telegram]

Postby faber » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:44 am

there was one thread called like the longest thread ever in which one could speak their mind without really a topic

why don't we stop spoiling the new album threads with irrelevant discussion? every time i see a new reply i hope it's some new info not another sterile discussion :|
faber
[biophilia]

Postby tofu » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:50 am

chks wrote:
error wrote:

i hope you're not defending apple by claiming bjork uses their products because that is completely irrelevant and doesn't change the fact they're a horrible corporation

also i don't really understand the last sentence. i don't find forced child labor particularly funny...

i think the comment meant that a lot of us (also björk) uses theses technologies ... it wasn't meant as a defending message .

i think the issue is too complex for irony and off topic talk about a new album .
tofu
[vespertine]

Postby Thanasis » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:54 am

faber wrote:there was one thread called like the longest thread ever in which one could speak their mind without really a topic

why don't we stop spoiling the new album threads with irrelevant discussion? every time i see a new reply i hope it's some new info not another sterile discussion :|

Exactly!
Thanasis
[telegram]

Postby tofu » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 5:56 am

faber wrote:there was one thread called like the longest thread ever in which one could speak their mind without really a topic

good idea
tofu
[vespertine]

Postby Bonkiii » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 6:26 am

would you listen to 30 seconds previews of her songs before release date? ;)
Bonkiii
[post]

Postby error » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 6:30 am

Dunno… maybe only once, to get the feeling. If you play 30 seconds previews too often, it will ruin the experience of the full tracks.
error
[vespertine]

Postby tellthemstories » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 6:32 am

tofu wrote:

good idea

that's what the 'actual news' thread is for, i just assume this thread is gonna be mostly gifs, speculation and shade
tellthemstories
[dr9]

Postby tellthemstories » Wed, Sep, 13, 2017 6:34 am

whether people use apple products or not is completely irrelevant to the issue of criticising the apple corporation. that's like saying you can't complain about trains being late if you use trains. :roll: :roll: :roll:
tellthemstories
[dr9]

PreviousNext

x Users browsing this forum: animatorunio, cowboy, elmstead, henz, peanoot3, unknownness, Unravel Virus