Björk's upcoming ninth studio album - details to be announced soon

IMPATIEnt

Postby alan1979 » Thu, Sep, 07, 2017 9:15 am

i wanna hear a sample of,"the gate",ASAP!!!!! :hyper:
alan1979
[debut]

Re: IMPATIEnt

Postby Garnet in the Eden » Thu, Sep, 07, 2017 9:18 am

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Garnet in the Eden
[volta]

Postby faber » Thu, Sep, 07, 2017 9:26 am

well i guess we can reveal how to exclusively listen to The Gate earlier!

1. cut a big wound on your chest (alternatively, buy 20 copies of Vulnicura, 10 of Vulnicura Strings, 5 of Vulnicura Live, and 1 of Gling-Gló, just cuz)

2. mend it and then plant a seed of waratah in it (if you didn't cause you the wound, scan the receipts of you buying the over-mentioned records and send it to OLI)

3. pre-order the new album

4. pre-order The Gate

5. wear your Vulnicura Live Luxury Edition mask and take a selfie with it, put it on Instagram with the hashtag #B9 #birds #flowers #venezuela #tinder #evenmorebirds

6. DMs Arca with your nudes (alternatively, buy 20 copies of Arca's self-titled)

you should receive the song in your inbox in a hour time :D
faber
[biophilia]

Postby arucinluv » Thu, Sep, 07, 2017 1:14 pm

faber wrote:well i guess we can reveal how to exclusively listen to The Gate earlier!

1. cut a big wound on your chest (alternatively, buy 20 copies of Vulnicura, 10 of Vulnicura Strings, 5 of Vulnicura Live, and 1 of Gling-Gló, just cuz)

2. mend it and then plant a seed of waratah in it (if you didn't cause you the wound, scan the receipts of you buying the over-mentioned records and send it to OLI)

4. pre-order The Gate

5. wear your Vulnicura Live Luxury Edition mask and take a selfie with it, put it on Instagram with the hashtag #B9 #birds #flowers #venezuela #tinder #evenmorebirds

6. DMs Arca with your nudes (alternatively, buy 20 copies of Arca's self-titled)

you gotta be gutted be set on fire by the trade, but instead of dying, you have to crystallize and be a glamazon on the runway
arucinluv
[post]

Postby motheroceania » Fri, Sep, 08, 2017 3:59 pm

faber wrote:well i guess we can reveal how to exclusively listen to The Gate earlier!

4. pre-order The Gate

You forgot the luxury box! (And i've also heard you need to donate at least $666.66 to isadora)
motheroceania
[vespertine]

Postby Anak » Fri, Sep, 08, 2017 4:09 pm

motheroceania wrote:

4. pre-order The Gate

You forgot the luxury box! (And i've also heard you need to donate at least $666.66 to isadora)

For her flute lessons, of course
Anak
[medúlla]

x Users browsing this forum: banshees