You WILL See The Dull Flame Of Desire

Björk's sixth studio album, released in 2007

You WILL See The Dull Flame Of Desire

Postby bruised » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:14 am

LITERALLY.

And Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire."


Nonchalantly announced on Antony's website; http://antonyandthejohnsons.com/news/news.html

And Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire."
And Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire."
And Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire."


Makes sense when you have two alternative scene darlings on one track, but I can't imagine this song as a single (not that any Bjork is played on the radio). Video only release? Tour backdrop?

And Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire."
bruised
[post]
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu, Feb, 03, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Australia

Postby djan » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:18 am

woo hoo, my favourite song, what do you think the video will be like
User avatar
djan
[debut]
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu, Jun, 21, 2007 9:17 am

Postby GarbagePoe » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:20 am

So what you're trying to say here is that Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire"?
User avatar
GarbagePoe
[post]
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue, Feb, 01, 2005 9:51 pm
Location: Hueco Mundo

Postby bruised » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:20 am

^^I can't possibly imagine. My mind is boggling.

^ SOMETHING LIKE THAT
Last edited by bruised on Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
bruised
[post]
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu, Feb, 03, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Australia

oooh i know!

Postby breakbeat » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:20 am

i reckon it will be reworked like all is full of love was. They have a nice beat in the live concerts....
User avatar
breakbeat
[post]
 
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed, Feb, 02, 2005 4:34 am
Location: Berlin, Germany

Postby Galtar's Sanctuary » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:31 am

:shock:
OH
MY
FRIGGIN'
GOD!

bruised wrote:Video only release? Tour backdrop?

Tour backdrop I don't think so... It might just be for the dvd like WITL or... it might even... be a single... :shock:
Last edited by Galtar's Sanctuary on Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Galtar's Sanctuary
[volta]
 
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun, Jun, 12, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Back in the USSR

Postby GyakuSetsu » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:34 am

Wait, did you just say Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire." because I could swear I just saw someone say that Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire." but I can't be sure.


Does anyone know where I might have heard that Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire." :blackduck:
User avatar
GyakuSetsu
[homogenic]
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Sun, Jul, 03, 2005 7:01 am
Location: Denver, CO

Postby bruised » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 6:56 am

^^
MY
SENTIMENTS
EXACTLY
SIR
bruised
[post]
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu, Feb, 03, 2005 9:37 am
Location: Australia

Postby kadookadoo » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 7:16 am

GyakuSetsu wrote:Wait, did you just say Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire." because I could swear I just saw someone say that Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire." but I can't be sure.


Does anyone know where I might have heard that Antony was in the studio recently with Bjork filming a music video for "Dull Flame of Desire." :blackduck:

THERE'S A LINK TN THE FIRST POST !
User avatar
kadookadoo
[telegram]
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue, Jun, 12, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Autobahn

Postby neemer5 » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 7:31 am

Well the radio edit won't be 7+ minutes, that's for sure. There hasn't been an epic radio song like that since Stairway to Heaven.
User avatar
neemer5
[vespertine]
 
Posts: 1031
Joined: Tue, Feb, 01, 2005 11:19 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby erikiwi » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 7:33 am

:o :love:
User avatar
erikiwi
[dr9]
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu, Feb, 24, 2005 7:08 am
Location: ♪♪♫ ♪♫♪♪ ♪♪ ♪♪♫♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♪♫♪♫ ♪♪♫♪♫ ♪♪♫♫ â™

Postby Gehenna » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 7:36 am

I'm oficially intrigued.
User avatar
Gehenna
[vespertine]
 
Posts: 1244
Joined: Sat, Apr, 30, 2005 4:27 pm
Location: Bergen - Norway

Postby kadookadoo » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 9:01 am

neemer5 wrote:Well the radio edit won't be 7+ minutes, that's for sure. There hasn't been an epic radio song like that since Stairway to Heaven.


Yeah i think a Remix + Radio Edit would be nice, they can edit the song to around 3 min! Bjork + Anthony+ break+ both together+ end drums! :D.
It would be to simple if she Edit the original version, i think a remix would be necessary!
User avatar
kadookadoo
[telegram]
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue, Jun, 12, 2007 8:15 am
Location: Autobahn

Postby stingo » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 10:11 am

I heard this before and I couldn't believe it, but now I begin to believe.

OGM! :o
User avatar
stingo
[biophilia]
 
Posts: 5314
Joined: Sun, Feb, 13, 2005 3:46 pm
Location: your dreams

Postby JamieH » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 10:47 am

:shock: *agog*
User avatar
JamieH
[biophilia]
 
Posts: 4469
Joined: Wed, Feb, 02, 2005 4:38 pm
Location: bouginning of the lukewarm hand of the goats (or manchester)

Postby Kriss85 » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 11:16 am

stingo wrote:I heard this before and I couldn't believe it, but now I begin to believe.

OGM! :o


So finally what was written on bjork.fr some weeks ago wasn't bullshit huh ? :P
User avatar
Kriss85
[dr9]
 
Posts: 2991
Joined: Sat, Mar, 03, 2007 2:57 pm
Location: Paris, France

Postby Frenghy » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 12:25 pm

omg
User avatar
Frenghy
[post]
 
Posts: 143
Joined: Wed, Feb, 02, 2005 1:13 pm
Location: Florence

Postby Kas5 » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 12:33 pm

Kriss85 wrote:So finally what was written on bjork.fr some weeks ago wasn't bullshit huh ? :P


What was there written?
User avatar
Kas5
[post]
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu, Mar, 15, 2007 12:33 pm
Location: Russia, Moscow

Postby Galtar's Sanctuary » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Kas5 wrote:
Kriss85 wrote:So finally what was written on bjork.fr some weeks ago wasn't bullshit huh ? :P


What was there written?


Some unconfirmed stuff... Like that DFOD will be the 5th single :shock:
Still can't believe it's true :shock:
User avatar
Galtar's Sanctuary
[volta]
 
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sun, Jun, 12, 2005 6:02 pm
Location: Back in the USSR

Postby Kriss85 » Wed, Dec, 05, 2007 12:53 pm

Galtar's Sanctuary wrote:
Kas5 wrote:
Kriss85 wrote:So finally what was written on bjork.fr some weeks ago wasn't bullshit huh ? :P


What was there written?


Some unconfirmed stuff... Like that DFOD will be the 5th single :shock:
Still can't believe it's true :shock:


Yes, the 5th and the last single from VOLTA.
User avatar
Kriss85
[dr9]
 
Posts: 2991
Joined: Sat, Mar, 03, 2007 2:57 pm
Location: Paris, France

Next


x Users browsing this forum: No registered users